A three-page infographic has been released, providing practical guidelines for IMO 2020 compliance. The document has been issued by the Singapore Shipping Association (SSA) and provides:
- a quick overview on IMO 2020 global sulphur cap requirements
- outlines the preparations required in the leadup to the switchover
- notes which documents need to be updated
- gives guidance on compliance measures and technical implementation
- Indicates alternative fuel availably at main ports per type
The newly elected President of the association, Ms. Caroline Yang, President of SSA explains that "The readiness plan has been designed as a handy tip sheet that presents the key information in an accessible and practical way tailored to the shipping community."
You can download the document in PDF form for free HERE.
This infographic is provided on an informative basis for general IMO 2020 preparedness. For advice on updating contracts and aligning your legal strategy to avoid the consequences of non-compliance, please contact Gina Panayiotou, at email@example.com