Posted on 09 Dec 2019
MICHAEL KYPRIANOU & CO LLC wishes to employ a qualified advocate at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will be for its corporate and commercial practice.
- Corporate lawyer, with main duty to assist in the legal requirements of clients.
- Review, draft, revise, negotiate and/or conclude various types of legal agreements and documentation, including service agreements, intercompany agreements (financing / SPA’s).
- Provide the legal function to support a fast-paced team, and to an expanding range of businesses and operations.
- Provide practical, business oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on any legal affairs.
- Liaise with local and overseas lawyers.
- Familiar with court procedures/documentation in terms of corporate law applications.
- Attend to any projects and undertake research tasks when required.
- Maintain a solid understanding of company regulatory framework in Cyprus.
- Degree in Law.
- Cyprus Bar qualification.
- Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Wales, or Master’s Degree in a Commercial Law related direction will be considered as advantages.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of MS Officeprograms and legal database research.
- Prior experience in corporate and commercial practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage, but it’s not mandatory.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a complex global group with a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual.
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Positive, flexible personality, easy to adapt to changes, willing to undertake new tasks, and overall contribute to the legal team.
- Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
Applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org