On the 22nd of November 2021, the Tax Department issued an announcement informing all the relevant parties that no administrative fines will be imposed for late submission of DAC6 information, which will be submitted until January 31, 2022, in relation to the following cases:
- Reportable cross-border arrangements that have been made between 25 June 2018 and 30 June 2020 and had to be submitted by 28 February 2021.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements made between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2020 and had to be submitted by 31 January 2021.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements made between 1 January 2021 and 1 January 2022 and had to be submitted within 30 days from the date they became available for implementation or were ready to be implemented or the first step towards their implementation was taken, whichever happened first.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements for which secondary intermediaries provided assistance or advice between 1 January 2021 and 1 January 2022 and were required to provide information within 30 days of the day on which they provided assistance or advice and
- Periodic reports on general purpose settings.
All relevant parties are required to take the necessary actions and comply with the submission of any reportable transactions within the applicable timeframe to avoid the imposition of fines.