Michael Kyprianou & Co LLC, is looking to hire a suitable person for the position of Receptionist at its Paphos Office, on a full-time basis, so as to attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face while being able to supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- organize conference and meeting room bookings
- control inventory relevant to reception area
Education and Experience
- high school diploma required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
- ability to work an interactive board
- very good knowledge of English and Greek
- knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing and planning and attention to detail
- initiative, reliability, stress tolerance
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 1:00pm and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 3.30pm
An attractive remuneration package is offered along with a 13th salary.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by the 30th November 2021.
For more information, please call Ms. P. Hadjilambri at 26930800.