At Michael Kyprianou (Malta) – Advocates and Legal Consultants, we place special emphasis on recruiting talented people across all our functions.
We have a culture of investing in the continuous development of our people. Our mission is to provide all our staff with the means and resources necessary for their development and to ensure that they are allocated challenging and interesting work.
If you want to apply to join our team, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
- Assistance with the set-up of new corporate structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the preparation of the compliance file;
- Preparation of corporate documentation for company incorporations;
- Maintaining and updating client records;
- Opening of bank accounts;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the structure, drafting of resolutions etc;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms;
- Liaising with banks, Registry of companies and other authorities as may be required, and;
- Handling client’s inquiries and requests.
- Be fluent in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have strong organisational and time-management skills;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- You have strong client relationship skills, and;
- Experience in a similar post will be considered an asset.