- Conducting client reviews and due diligence
- Responding to AML/CFT compliance queries received from personnel
- Conducting investigations and preparing analytical reports
- Identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities/suspicious transactions related to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Degree in law/business/finance/economics or related field
- Experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- CySEC certification will be a plus
- Corporate pension fund
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
This is a full-time position located at our offices in Limassol.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Compliance Officer Assistant”.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.