The ideal candidate should:
- Be qualified or trainee ACCA or ACA, and/or
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an audit departmentHave an excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Have a very good knowledge of Caseware software
- Have a very good knowledge of accounting software
- Have a very good knowledge of Microsoft package
- Be able to work independently or as a part of a team
- Be willing to learn and develop his/her skills further
Position / Main responsibilities:
- Perform audits according to IFRSs and ISAs
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare the relevant tax forms for submission
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates must send their CV at email@example.com
Successful candidates will be called for an interview.