Posted on 17 Mar 2019
Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for the Corporate Department at its Paphos Office.
- Drafting, reviewing of commercial agreements and documentation;
- Handling, steering and successfully concluding M&A, banking and finance transactions;
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues;
- Providing legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters;
- Undertaking the registration and de-registration of companies in various jurisdictions;
- Preparing and submitting documents to and for the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Ensuring compliance with AML legislation and carrying out due diligence on clients;
- Opening and closing bank accounts for companies, including liaising with bankers.
- University Degree in law and qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Relevant post-graduate experience in some or all of the tasks mentioned above.
- Fluency in Greek & English (both written & spoken) is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in computer software packages, particularly Microsoft Office;
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment;
- Strong team player.
Should you wish to apply for this position, kindly email your CV for the attention of Mr Savvas Savvides at email firstname.lastname@example.org